Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 Months and Counting!

Little Jackson turned 3 months old last week!  He is just as cute as ever!

He is more and more alert, spending less and less time asleep.  The photo below shows a very wide-eyed little guy!


He is holding his head up quite well these days.  Here he is, looking like he's gonna grab the camera and eat it!

And another tummy time shot:

Here he is chillin' in his brother's chair (it's a good thing Dustin did not observe this, he may have kicked his brother right out of that chair)!

Isn't it a good thing that mommy knows how to spell?  Oh, mommy was so excited that Lynn gave the boys a really cool toy--all the letters of the alphabet were included, which is a great photography accessory!

Here I am hangin' out with my monkey friends. 

I know, mom it's totally shocking that I'm 3 months old already!

I don't need Marvin the Monkey to hold up my head!

What else?  I smile an awful lot.  I'm pretty sly--I never let mommy get a smiley photo.  I love to lay on my side and am working very hard to roll over in my crib.  I love watching my big brother play--he is a wild little guy!  I am a very happy boy!

1 comment:

Shawn Anderson said...

He is such a cutie pie! He has really long legs. Can't wait to meet him in July!