I have.
On Saturday, I saw 5-6 inches of locks fall to the floor.
I have been saying that I wanted to get my hair cut. Not any old trim, mind you. One good cut. Now, it is done. Why is it so hard to part with something that looked pretty bad in the first place? Dead ends, quenching for a highlight, thin, brittle, and the list goes on. I'm calling my new do the "Mommy do". The name is fitting for its intended purpose--to make styling a little easier, while tidying up the mane and attempting to look good all at once.
Frankly, I'm thinking that the new do looks pretty chic!
Since I absolutely have a hard time posting without including a photo of my precious little one:
This is my little guy making friends with Landon Dyer. Our friends from Ohio, Stephanie, Brian and their son, Landon, visited us the weekend prior to this past one. As you can see, Dustin and Landon are making friends! (He's going to be a social one--I'm certain of it!) Thanks for the pic, Steph!





2 comments:
Ok girl, you talked about the new Do but I don't see a picture of you on here. By the time I see you it will be long again!
I hope everyone is doing great. Dustin looks so cute and big.
I want to see the new Mommy Do too!
Post a Comment