Hi, there!
Welcome to my crib! Mommy is letting me do a little guest post on her blog today.
This is Charlotte and me the first time that we got to hang out. She surely must be into me...she's giving me the stare down, after all.
This is Charlotte and I the second time we hung out. She was trying to grab my hand. She was definitely sending me signals that she wanted to get to know me better.
I thought that she was really into me. Until, I read this.
I was devastated by the news that Charlotte has eyes for another.
After all, I am so very special:
I have a great smile and eyes that penetrate the heart;
I like to cuddle;
I enjoy fine dining;
I have a great sense of humor;
and I have a handsome big brother.
I was really quite upset about all of this, and then,
Mommy and I spent a Saturday morning with these cute redheads!
All better now!







.jpg)
.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment