The first celebration took place in West Virginia, at Dustin's Grandma and "paw-paw" Riggs' house.
These cupcakes were so good that I will have to post the recipe, soon! Dustin really enjoys trains, so I made some little cupcake toppers with train cutouts and that had sayings such as, "Choo, Choo, Dustin is two" and "All Aboard, Dustin is 2".
Here is a photo of the spread:
Here is a close up of the 12 month photo banner that I made for the party. This idea came from Annies-eats. I just adored it, since his relatives were able to enjoy photos that showed how much our Little Man had grown over the prior 12 months. His daddy and I enjoyed taking a little trip down memory lane, too!
Dustin enjoyed playing with the balloons at the party.
Both of his Great Grandmothers were able to attend the festivities!
His grandma Riggs got him a push bubble mower--he loves it!
Dustin and his cousin Landon enjoyed playing on the bridge and sweeping up with the new broom from Grandpa and Grandma Pickens. (They also got him a vacuum, which he also LOVES!)





No comments:
Post a Comment