That is the pressing question of the week. Apparently, there is some concern that little man is not getting enough calories. Since he moved into what I refer to as the "big boy room" at daycare, he seemingly is less willing to drink his milk from a bottle!
Instead, little man eyes the big boy foods and it has been alleged that he has even attempted to steal a few Cheerios!
Well, me being the rules girl that I am, a week ago I made it clear that Cheerios were not on the pediatrician's approved list of foods for my little man. Rather, that Dustin should be obtaining his primary calories through the breast milk.
I must have caused a little controversy because yesterday I was greated with the "I wanted to speak with you about Dustin's eating."
Here we go.
After a confusing and circular conversation that left me wondering the purpose of the discussion and a follow-up clarifying conversation had by Tim (only, mind you, because I had a meeting and was not able to drop little man off this morning), we have simply learned that Dustin is more and more interested in eating solid foods. And, he wants to be like the big boys!
Ok. I can live with this. But Cheerios? I'm not sure what I have against them. Maybe they are not such a bad thing. And so, after all this daycare drama, I suppose it's off to the supermarket to buy some Cheerios. Do they make organic Cheerios?
Daddy gives Dustin his second "trim" on Easter!

Dustin in his very first car!
Dustin on Lauren's slide!











No comments:
Post a Comment