Sunday, January 11, 2009

Three Years Ago...last Wednesday

Three years ago this past Wednesday (January 7th), Tim and I were married!

I am forever grateful that I have my wonderful mate, my best friend, my love!

SOME of the reasons why I love him (I cannot possibly name them all):

1. He loves Jesus with all his heart;
2. He is handsome;
3. He is wise beyond his years;
4. He is an incredibly talented Handyman and Craftsman;
5. He washes the dishes when I do not have the energy or when I've mentally "checked-out" (sometimes 5 days in a row);
6. He is patient;
7. He is a wonderful father;
8. He changes poopy diapers;
9. He is a talented nasal aspirator operator;
10. His driving style beats mine (as measured by the MPG) indicator in my CRV;
11. He is giving;
12. He chooses perfect gifts;
13. He is romantic;
14. He plans wonderful get-aways;
15. He helps with the laundry;
16. He is a natural leader;
17. He is sooooo smart;
18. He likes slobbery kisses;
19. He loves water;
20. He loves me even when I'm not so loveable.

Happy Belated Anniversary my love!