

In any event, we went to bed as usual Monday night. Around 2:00 in the morning, I heard the Angelcare monitor alarm sound. Tim bolted out of bed and ran to Dustin's room. Dustin was ok, he'd just rolled off the sensor. I was in our bedroom getting ready to go back to sleep while tim finished calming Dustin down,when I heard a loud crash. I ran into the hallway to see Tim laying on the floor and the hole in the wall! I think this was the scariest moment of my life! Tim was unresponsive, so I attempted to call 911, but the phone was dead! Tim started to snore and I was eventually able to get him to talk to me.
We think that Tim's blood pressure dropped, a rush of adrenaline and quick run from rest state may have caused him to pass out. So, we have all been sleeping in Dustin's room since Tuesday. We are greatly hoping to move back to our room soon, as neither of us are getting enough sleep!
I am very thankful that my two guys are doing well!




1 comment:
I cannot imagine how scary that must have been for you! So glad that Tim is okay.
Post a Comment