Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday comes too fast







I need another Sunday (or Saturday)!

Well, I had in mind another biblical writing that I was hoping to post to the Blog this week and the week has now come and gone without the posting! Tonight, I'm feeling much too exhausted. We've had a rough few days in terms of Dustin's feedings. Since Wednesday, he has not been interested in his 3:00 and 6:00 feedings. Today, he was not interested in any of his feedings! I took him to the pediatrician on Friday just to rule out an ear infection. Fortunately, the ears look good. Sundays are always the most challenging days. Tim and I are convinced that the daycare has an element in his routine that we're missing at home. I'm hopeful that he will begin acting like himself again soon!

Tim and I started having dream dinners this week, which has helped out tremendously! Dream Dinners are pre-prepared meals that we pick up once a month. We simply take the desired meal out of the freezer and heat! They are pretty yummy. I was able to cook a Pork Tenderloin on Saturday for dinner with friends. The food was good and the company great! We are now able to put Dustin down between 7:30 and 8:00 until between 10:30 and 11:00, which provides for an opportunity for some adult time! Woo Hoo!!

I've posted some photos I took this week. One shows Dustin during his "tummy time". I cannot believe how strong he is at 41/2 months! I also posted a photo of him all bundled up--it was super chilly in Lexington this past week.




No comments: