Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Foods

















Well, as some of you know, I attempted to begin a photo journal on Snapfish. That did not go quite as planned. The site continually sent emails to the Members and functioned closer to a method for Snapfish to promote the ordering of photos, rather than updates, journals and photo posting to share with friends and family. So, here we go with a blog. I like all of the options for layout and design. Any bets on how long I can keep this up?

Anyway, this morning we had our first venture with Dustin into the new world of foods! I thought it went fairly well. He ate a few bites of his rice cereal with a spoon. He did not even seem confused that the spoon was going into his mouth! It was fun to watch his expressions of curiosity while I prepared the cereal with his milk.

Dustin also has his first tooth peeking through on the front bottom of his mouth. We have had a very exciting few weeks! I've posted some photos of the feeding experience and a few recent shots. I thought the sleeping with Daddy shot was too cute not to share!

2 comments:

debbie said...

What a lovely family, Dustin is one of the most handsome Grandson's in the world. Love the pumkin pants how cute, and daddy and dustin taking a siesta is adorable. Love you guys, Give Dustin lots of kisses and hugs from us, Hope to see you soon!

Michelle said...

It was great to see all of you happy and well and to share in Dustin's first. Thanks for taking your time to think of us all. We love you!!