Today, I am 9 days from my due date for Jackson!
Tim had predicted that I would have Jackson on or prior to Valentine's Day. The Saturday right before Valentine's Day, he and I went to see the show Camelot and to a nice dinner at A la Lucie here in Lexington. Since it was the first night in a long while that we'd had to ourselves for a date, he predicted that Jackson would make his debut prior to our date night.
Sure enough, Jackson did not come for Valentine's Day and we still wait for his arrival!
This past week brought a bit of excitement, as we learned on Wednesday that Peanut was breech! We had a good laugh over the nurse who told me to use a flashlight to get Jackson to turn into the correct position!
So, Thursday afternoon I went over to the hospital for an external version--the OB physically moves the baby using her hands on the outside of my belly! This was not in any respect a pleasant experience. The OB had to move Jackson twice. Right after the first turn, he slipped away and moved back into a breech position. Needless to say, after being monitored for about an hour and grabbing some yummy Mexican food for lunch, I went home to sleep it off.
Toward the end of Friday afternoon, I was in such pain that I thought I was in labor and Jackson would soon make his appearance! Needless to say, I was just having minor contractions. Now, we continue to wait for the little guy to make his appearance!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh--I've heard that hurts! Hopefully, he won't flip again. I've been thinking alot about your lately in anticipation of your new little one! I can't wait!
Post a Comment