Happy New Year!
Since the New Year, I have thought much about a few "goals" that I have going into 2010.
I try not to set the tried and not so true traditional resolutions, since they seem to only last for a brief period of time and are ultimately lost to only be revamped and reconditioned for next year's list of resolutions. However, I find that when I establish a few goals, when steps to achieve those goals, my goals are typically much more attainable!
And so, my 2010 goals:
1. To grow closer to God in 2010.
Steps to achieve this first goal:
Read my bible daily
Pray
Journal
Observe God's creation in all things
One additional step that I hope for my family to take in early 2010 is to become members of and involved in a local church.
2. To spend more quality time with my wonderful husband! Tim tells me that 2009 was the "year in the kitchen"--I spent a lot of time trying out new and usually complicated recipes. So, 2010 needs to be the year of simplicity so that Tim and I can reconnect.
3. To continue to spend time with my boys and while doing so, teach them new words, numbers and introduce them to new, exciting and fun adventures!
4. To work on authentic friendships.
5. To eat healthier and exercise. (We need to include more fruits and vegetables in our diets!)
Those are my goals for 2010. Here's to hoping that I'll be able to maintain and achieve them!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi,
I'm over from Kelly's.... Your blog is super cute by the way! Your kiddo is ADORABLE! I love the idea of "goals" instead of resolutions....
Good Luck
Summer :0)
Hoping you are feeling better about your future addition you are carrying! Love your goals...they are very similiar to what I have in store for me. Take care...we love you guys!
Post a Comment