Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas

Decorating at my house this year was a bit slower than in years past. With me being six months (Yes, 6 months!) prego and chasing a very energetic 17 month old, I've been quite a tired lady. But, still--it is looking a lot like Christmas at our house.

A few photos:








Our Christmas tree--a little more sparse this year than normal, but did I mention that I'm 6 months prego? (Ha!!)



Dustin's new stocking--I think it must be six feet long. AND I think we have enough to completely stuff it!




Mrs. Clause--a bowling pin turned into Mrs. Clause by my mom. She stands in a corner near our entryway--greeting visitors.


The fireplace mantle.





The dining room. The fichus tree is looking rather sad--perhaps I'll fix it next year!


The Christmas Flower arrangement that I made.



The first homemade ornament that Dustin brought home. Next year, we will have a second tree for the boys!







Speaking of boys...my little man walking past the tree! He has done very well staying out of the tree!

2 comments:

Jason and Tracey Herko said...

Very pretty!! So your comments about boys- are you having another boy? I miss seeing you around. I hope you all are doing great and I loved your Christmas card! Merry Christmas and have fun with Dustin!!

Shawn Anderson said...

Your home looks gorgeous as usual. I LOVE your mom's bowling pin. Hope you had a joyous Christmas. We love you guys.