We had a very fun filled weekend that included some boating time on Lake Cumberland, here in Kentucky!
This was Dustin's first experience on a boat; I must say-he did quite well! The only part that Dustin did not enjoy was the part where we made him wear a life jacket! While we were anchored and enjoying the coolness of the water, we let him play in the boat without the jacket--he had a great time! 

Tim and I also enjoyed the time in the sun and with friends. I would love to have gone water skiing. However, this will have to wait until Peanut is born!
Here are some photos of our little man playing with Lauren:
I was not able to get a picture of both of them facing the camera at the same time! Oh well, Dustin had a fun time!
Our little man was so worn out by the next day that he took two naps! He also went to be at a quarter after seven the next evening. His normal bedtime is 8:00!
Dustin is proving to be a smart little boy. This weekend I asked him to hand me a green shirt of his while folding his laundry. Although I did not expect it, he handed it right over! It is so fun to watch him at this age--something new every few days!









No comments:
Post a Comment